DIFFERENCE HUMAN HAIR & SYNTHETIC
DIFFERENCE HUMAN HAIR & SYNTHETIC
Human Hair offers the most natural realistic look and feel. It is softer, and when made correctly will have a shine and movement not easily found in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile: human hair can be cut and colored and styled to suit exactly your personal taste, while most normal synthetic hair pieces can get fizzy, be hard to control and cannot be colored. While human hair is the more expensive choice, with proper care it is also more durable than synthetic hair.
Four major types of human hair are commonly used in wigs:
However, CreatedHair only uses Premium European Hair for its added natural look, ease of use, great movement and smooth hair texture.
- Most available wigs on the market are made from Asian hair. Chinese hair has a thicker denier (level of fineness) than the others, which makes the hair extremely straight and heavy, a bit more resistant to curling, and therefore harder to style; which explains its low price point.
- Indonesian hair is found even in greater supply, and is even also quite cheap—it can often be found in ethnic style wigs. Indonesian Hair is slightly finer than Chinese hair.
- Indian hair can be closer to that of European hair, but with a bit more texture and it is heavier.
- European hair is the most sought-after hair due to its fine denier and beautiful coloring, but due to its limited supply in the marketplace, it is more expensive than the rest.
- Russian Hair is very close to European hair just slightly thinner. Both Russian and European hair is very silky smooth.
For our LUXURY 100% Premium Virgin European Hair we select only the best quality human hair for our wigs and hairpieces.
Our hair comes straight from Premium European hair ponytails. With 18 years of experience in Human Hair products, CreatedHair has unmatched access to premium-quality European Human Hair so every CreatedHair Human Hair wig is simply beautiful, natural-looking, and represents the highest quality standards.
CreatedHair Premium Processed Human Hair
Our second Top-Selling Human Hair option is made out Processed Human Hair. We use hair with slightly heavier denier. Therefore, this hair has the type of fine, silky texture our clients love. The result is Human Hair that comes closest to the European Human Hair quality but with a price advantage for our clients.
One thing to keep in mind when purchasing Processed Human Hair is that it cannot be lighted. It can only be colored darker. So if you’re not certain which way to go in your color choice for your Processed Hair we suggest always purchasing a bit lighter and our CreatedHair Emmy Nominated stylist will darken where needed.
CreatedHair can also produce for you our finest quality products with the hair you provide us. However CreatedHair has the right to refuse any hair that may not meet the standards of quality needed for correct manufacturing.
Depending on the hair will predicate the type of daily or weekly maintenance needed with a straightening or curling iron or blow dryer. If you’re someone who wants daily curl, you can always request “body” or a “certain level of curl” to be added to your custom order which will lessen the amount of daily maintenance needed. if you prefer not to wait and would rather purchase one of our stock pieces, certain styles may allow for a perm.
For many, however, daily styling is preferable, as it allows for more control over the appearance of a wig, as well as the regularity of the daily hair styling process we must follow with natural hair. Just keep in mind that our Human Hair wigs do not come ‘out of the box, ready to wear—many times they need to be thinned and styled by a professional stylist to reflect your natural look.
Benefits summary of Human Hair wigs
- Exclusive, beautiful, most natural look
- Hair can be styled individually with heat products such as a curling iron, hair-dryer or blow-dryer
- Hair can be dyed
- High durability
- Longer shelf life
Synthetic hair wigs by CreatedHair are made of high-quality high spun synthetic nylon fiber and are indistinguishable from human hair, thanks to modern technology and proper styling.
The great advantages of synthetic wigs are that they require little maintenance and have built-in style memory so that their preformed hairstyles and textures (curly, straight, etc.) are retained after each hair wash, hence do not require time-consuming styling. In addition, synthetic hair wigs are available in a large choice of hairstyles and colors.
However, to retain the wig’s shape and silky shine for a long time, proper care of CreatedHair synthetic wig is extremely important. The detailed maintenance care instructions for synthetic hair we send you will help you.
However, one thing to keep in mind; what synthetic hair offers in ease, it lacks in versatility. Most synthetics cannot be styled in many different ways like their human hair counterparts can.
Synthetic hair is also less durable than human hair: with proper care, you can expect most synthetic hair wigs and hairpieces to last about 4-6 months. The limited versatility of most synthetic hair on the market becomes less of a consideration when you factor in its affordability. You may choose to have a wide variety of styles on hand and ready to wear!
CreatedHair CyberHair Active wigs will last up to 3-4 years if properly maintained. Due to its fine workmanship, lightweight materials, unique comfortable cap construction and ability to match and interchange with European hair, Cyberhair is more expensive than the normal synthetic on the market, but the extended shelf life makes up for the added cost.
Due to the extremely fine fiber on the CreatedHair Full Lace Active Water Wig, its optimal life span usually lasts 12 months. In this case, you are compromising extended shelf life for featherweight comfort.
Most synthetic hair does not tolerate heat so it is best avoid exposing your wig to heat:
- Exercise caution when opening an oven or cooking on a stovetop.
- Avoid contact with steam from boiling water.
- Do not use a hot hair dryer or curling iron to style your wig over 250 degrees.
- Do not wear your wig in saunas or hot baths.
- Keep your wig away from radiators, baseboard heating, furnaces, boilers and other common household heat sources.
- Store in a cool dark environment
Benefits Summary of Synthetic Hair
- Easier care
- Ready-to-Wear: wigs are pre-cut and pre-styled
- Large hair style and color selection
- No time-consuming styling after every wash
- Lower cost